Monday, June 30, 2008

"STAY TUNED FOR THE MOST POWERFUL STRATEGIES"



Of course when it comes to success strategies I probably have 2 dozen journals with notes from the best of the best in the business.  Having had the opportunity to see many powerful speakers live, read many amazing books and have consistently turned my car into a "university on wheels;"  I must say that I am always looking for extremely powerful concepts, ideas and strategies that I can take to my clients and bring to the forefront of our thinking.

I am going to introduce you to two gentlemen:  Mr. Byron Nelson and Mr. Daniel Gutierez this week, and the information that they teach.  

Keep in mind, I will share with you what they are known for teaching their audiences and if you ever have the opportunity to see these two gentlemen live, please pursue the opportunity.

They speak, complimenting each others own personal style by bringing many elements to the table that relate to the way we do business and should do business.

Their topics include powerful networking, leadership, and creating results.  As known across corporate America, Mr. Gutierez teaches audiences on the unlimited possibilities of standing out into the market place.  Mr. Nelson, has quite a following who seek his information out on a regular basis in the areas of leadership and networking.

Stay tuned this week and learn learn learn!!!!!!

No comments: