Monday, April 6, 2009

"Rain Cosmetics Is The Best"

I am sooo thrilled to tell the world about the hottest sexiest make-up in the world.  This incredible line is as fresh and sassy as it's name.  I put this amazing line to the test.  I recently came back from my trip from South Africa and England and I now can say that Rain Cosmetics really delivered for me.  I had to write a letter to Rain, she is the founder of this amazing line, and I could not help myself I had to send this to her.  I just contacted her this past Saturday and this is what I wrote-

As a speaker on and off camera, and busy business woman, I don't like short cuts but I do like convenience and "The Best" and I have to tell you, I am so thrilled about your entirely fabulous make-up line.  I don't even know where to begin, I love Rain Cosmetics.  I had not worn foundation since 1996 because I really got tired of the cakey feeling on my face.  Now here we are in 2009 and i was introduced to your incredible make-up and finally you have invigorated my attitude towards foundation.  I know this sounds crazy, but I am telling you, with your foundation, I get the coverage no matter what.  Whether I am looking for glamorous or everyday flawless, your foundation makes my life easier along with the mineral powder.  When I recently travelled over seas for 20 days the convenience of your entire collection made my life easier because I had all of my tools, thanks to you at my fingertips!!
To your entire team, thanks sooo much!!!!

TAMMMY LIER: 
Professional Speaker/Media Personality/Entrepreneur/Philanthropist
President-TammyLierEntertainmentGroup
Lik/Lier Concepts &  LadyGwear

I am thrilled to say that this entire week is devoted to educating you on this amazing line and the genius behind it!!!

**check in with us tomorrow and we will meet Rain herself- Founder Creator of Rain Cosmetics

Feel fabulous and beautiful!!!

tam







No comments: